Organisers of continuing professional development courses need a reliable system for the submission and processing of scientific contributions.
netkey’s Abstract Handling System, a component of eSociety, can be used as a standalone product. It covers all aspects of your process: Submission, evaluation, analysis and further processing.
Further uses include exports to the electronic poster system and to the interactive programme planner.
Our Abstract Submission System is the ideal partner for small and large scale events and has been tried and tested extensively.
Want to learn more? We are happy to send you the product brochure. Do not hesitate to request it from our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key facts of the Submission System are:
- Professional & user friendly
- Can be customised
- Adapted to your corporate identity
- Various file and image formats
- Different evaluation forms per abstract type or phase
- Notification page confirming accepted submissions
- Session plan indicating overlapping talks
- Many export options
- Little administrative effort
BRINGS STILL THE MOST INTEREST